Home | Condo #2C, Cupid's Key
Will staying at Cupid’s Key unlock the love life you’ve always wanted?
We’re reluctant to make promises, but there are definitely worse strategies to consider. And one promise we can make with high confidence is that your visit here will definitely unlock your love for the extraordinary beauty of the Caribbean.
Your view from this top-floor condo is especially spectacular, looking south towards Governor’s Harbour, the provincial capital, where you will find the “real” Cupid’s Cay. Two insider tips for you: First, yes, “Cay” really is pronounced like “key” – so now you won’t sound like a tourist. Second, Cupid’s Cay is actually the birthplace of the Bahamas!
When you return home to your own, private Cupid’s Key, enjoy the décor full of nautical blues and the splendor of the flowers, the waters and the local crafts scattered across the 110 miles of the island. There’s a good chance that after a week here you will have fallen in love for good.
Average Guest Rating For This Unit:
HomeAway Rate: 4.5
- This condo provides a spacious interior of 1200 square feet, with two bedrooms, 1 king and 2 twin beds (that can be converted to a king upon request), and two luxurious modern baths finished in tumbled marble. Including the sleeper sofa, this condo sleeps a total of six.
- Every room features unobstructed ocean views, and large front and rear decks, 400 square feet total, are accessible from the great room or the bedrooms and offer unmatched 360-degree views.
- Ceiling fans hanging from the 9½ foot tray ceilings supplement the air conditioning for each room in the condo for year-round comfort.
- The modern designer kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher, as well as cookware, dishes, coffee maker.
- Extensive sound insulation throughout the building ensures your privacy.
- Each unit comes with a spacious garage to accommodate a car and/or golf cart.
- Other amenities include satellite TV/DVD player, free wifi, washer/dryer in each unit, a golf cart for convenient access to the Atlantic beach, beach towels/chairs/umbrellas, and more.
- Our staff can arrange to have groceries waiting for you upon your arrival at the property, as well as a variety of other optional services during your stay, such as private cooking / catering, optional housekeeping, child care, recreational guides, etc.
For more information, see our complete list of amenities and services, our rates throughout the year, and our vailability calendar for this condo, as shown below: