Home | 9 Reasons Why, Buttonwood Reserve, Is the Best, Eleuthera Bahamas Vacation Rental, You've Never Had
9 Reasons Why
Is the Best
Eleuthera Bahamas Vacation Rental
You've Never Had
Buttonwood Reserve is a new, luxury Condominium Resort complex located on the island of Eleuthera, Bahamas, just 60 miles east of Nassau. (Click here for Google Earth view.)
If you haven't discovered Eleuthera yet, one visit will redefine your entire concept of what a "paradise island" should be. If you have, Buttonwood Reserve offers a uniquely comfortable place from which you can enjoy your next visit to the island. We have hosted hundreds of happy visitors, as you can see from their reviews and our newly added page on TripAdvisor, where we are #1 in our category.
Here's a summary of why our guests love to be here:
- Ocean Views All Around You. Each condo boasts spectacular ocean views from every room – views of not just one ocean, but two. Your living room sofa becomes a front row seat to the sun setting into the Caribbean; in the morning, take in glorious Atlantic sunrises through your kitchen windows.
- Luxury Living. Imagine your spacious, 2-bedroom / 2-bath condo, with all the comforts and conveniences of home and room to sleep 4 or 6 people comfortably. You can choose from eight individually decorated condos, each furnished with a fully equipped modern kitchen, in-home washer/dryer, satellite TV, free wifi, and a golf cart for use around the property.
- Your Own Private Beach. Our beach is miles long, with soft pink sand, pristine and secluded. You will likely have the entire stretch of it to yourself. Your condo is connected to it by a private golf-carts-only driveway. We provide the golf cart, of course, along with beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas for your convenience.
- 100+ Other Beaches. The beaches of Eleuthera are world class, awe-inspiring, and plentiful. Spend an entire week exploring the beaches and you will still not hit all the good ones. The water is beautiful. With no rivers or streams on Eleuthera, the seas around the island are free of sediment and are among the clearest in the world.
- Poolside relaxation. The resort swimming pool, heated in the winter months, is right outside your door.
- Convenience, Both in Getting Here and Being Here. Buttonwood Reserve is only 3 miles from Governor’s Harbour Airport/GHB. (Contact us for travel tips!) Our central location on the island offers easy access to points north and south. Shopping and dining options are plentiful, beginning as close as ½ mile away, and in nearby Governor’s Harbour, the provincial capital.
- Plenty To Do. Eleuthera is ideal for getting out and exploring. Fishing, diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, surfing, cliff-jumping, caving, eco-tourism, music, and more.
- The Warm and Charming People of Eleuthera. Eleutherans are famed for their friendliness, and they're among the kindest people you will ever meet. You will likely make a friend or two.
- The Things You Leave Behind. Like crowds! Eleuthera is basically the opposite of the Bahamas advertised on TV: no casinos, no cruise ships, no constant turnstiles of flights carrying thousands of tourists. No chain restaurants, no tourist trap stores. No traffic, no bright lights. (Oh my, such stars you can see at night!) Eleuthera is an authentic paradise. The real deal, not a manufactured experience.
Check out our photo/video galleries. Rates start at $1,950 per week (even lower in the Fall "off season"), golf cart included. With eight condos to choose from, our calendar shows at least one vacant unit almost any time you'd like to come
Contact our rentals team today!
They specialize in Eleuthera Vacations, representing over 100 properties,
and they can answer all your questions
and ensure your accommodations are exactly what you’re looking for.
Call (866) 896-8439
or click here to submit your inquiry online.