Home | Condominium Resort Rentals Overview | Condo #2D, Entre-Deux-Mers
“Entre-deux-Mers” (pronunciation here) is French for “between two seas.” In France, the term refers to a beautiful wine making area located between two rivers near Bordeaux. At Buttonwood Reserve, it describes this beautiful top-floor condominium with unmatched views of two genuine seas.
The turquoise waters of the Caribbean outside your window are mirrored in the down queen sleeper sofa, and accents of Atlantic sea life to the east are found throughout the condo.
As evening approaches, get your cameras out. The balcony offers a perfect vantage point for taking in the sunset view just off the starboard side -- hopefully with a glass of wine from whatever region of the world you fancy. Later in the evening, be sure to return back to the balcony to enjoy some late night star gazing. Chances are you never saw the Milky Way as vividly as you will here, between two seas.
Average Guest Rating For This Unit:
HomeAway Rate: 4.8
- This condo provides a spacious interior of 1200 square feet, with two bedrooms, 1 king and 2 twin beds (that can be converted to a king upon request), and two luxurious modern baths finished in tumbled marble. Including the sleeper sofa, this condo sleeps a total of six.
- Every room features unobstructed ocean views, and large front and rear decks, 400 square feet total, are accessible from the great room or the bedrooms and offer unmatched 360-degree views.
- Ceiling fans hanging from the 9½ foot tray ceilings supplement the air conditioning for each room in the condo for year-round comfort.
- The modern designer kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher, as well as cookware, dishes, coffee maker.
- Extensive sound insulation throughout the building ensures your privacy.
- Each unit comes with a spacious garage to accommodate a car and/or golf cart.
- Other amenities include satellite TV/DVD player, free wifi, washer/dryer in each unit, a golf cart for convenient access to the Atlantic beach, beach towels/chairs/umbrellas, and more.
- Our staff can arrange to have groceries waiting for you upon your arrival at the property, as well as a variety of other optional services during your stay, such as private cooking / catering, optional housekeeping, child care, recreational guides, etc.
For more information, see our complete list of amenities and services, our rates throughout the year, and our vailability calendar for this condo, as shown below: