Home | New Luxury Condominum Resort with Private Beach, Heated Pool, Spectacular Ocean Views
New Luxury Condominum Resort with Private Beach, Heated Pool, Spectacular Ocean Views
Two Oceans. Two Views. Incredible sunsets to watch from your sofa or private deck over the Caribbean directly below. In the morning, from your kitchen, watch as the sun rises out of the Atlantic. Between each day's solar spectacles, relax in luxurious comfort.
- Spacious 2-Bed/2-Bath Vacation Rental Condos
- Resort Quality & Luxury PLUS All the Comforts of Home
- Price: $1,550 - $3,250 / week, Golf Cart Included (3-day Minimum)
- Ideal Venue for Weddings, Family Reunions, or Other Large Group Rentals
Located on the paradise island of Eleuthera, Bahamas. (Click here for Google Earth view.)
- Spacious residences, two bedrooms, two baths
- Professionally and Individually decorated
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen, in-home washer/dryer
- Two large decks with ocean views, Caribbean & Atlantic, from every condo
- Satellite TV, free wifi
- Professional and attentive Guest Services team on call
- Optional services available on request: shopping, catering/cooking, massage, yoga, and more
- Miles-long, secluded, pink sand beach, with private access on the property, with no roads to cross
- Golf cart for use on property
- Heated resort swimming pool
- Kayaks, paddle board, beach towels / chairs / umbrellas
- Palapas (Atlantic and Caribbean)
- 50 secluded acres, located near the center of the island; easy access to points north and south
- Dining and shopping options as close as 1/2 mile
- Only 3 miles from Governor’s Harbour Airport (GHB)
- Beach lover’s paradise: 135 spectacular, world-class beaches, remote and awe-inspiring
- Activities: fishing, diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, surfing, cliff-jumping, caving, and more
- Abundant dining and night life options
- A step back in time, to when life was simpler: safe communities, uncongested living (zero traffic lights)
- Warm and caring people, famed for their friendliness, welcome you warmly (and won't hustle you!)
- Just the laid back vibe you need to strip away 21st Century stresses
- Easy access, only 200 miles from Miami
Reviews from Our Guests
Visited in 2014 and had a fantastic stay at Buttonwood. So could it live up to our memories of that stay? I can honestly say this was better again.
Our first time here in Eleuthera, and we will definitely be coming back!!! Buttonwood Reserve was everything we hoped for and more! We felt right at home!
Buttonwood Reserve was the perfect place for our family of four to call home during our stay on Eleuthera. The bright, clean condo was well appointed with linens and towels and we had all the cooking utensils we needed when eating in. The view from the balcony was spectacular.
We were THRILLED to stay at this 5 star home for our first visit to Eleuthera. The home was exactly how pictured. Newly built to perfection, beautifully decorated, sparkling clean and supplied with everything you need. The absolute best were the two decks. One over looking the very close Caribbean Sea and the other with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
This rental property was immaculate, well-equipped, nicely furnished, roomy enough for our family of four. The pictures are accurate. There are extra touches, such as a great supply of huge beach towels. The property managers and on-site folks were very helpful and did everything to make our stay a pleasure.
First time in Eleuthera and we think we have found paradise at Buttonwood Reserve. Beautiful, modern condos and two oceans to choose from - one walking distance and the other 5 minutes away in a complimentary golf buggy. We spent two weeks there (2 adults and 2 kids age 19, 14) and visited most of the beaches in the area. It is true what they say about Eleuthera as we were almost always the only ones on the beach.
While the property is brand new, it nonetheless has the feel of a seasoned resort. The residences are spacious and beautifully decorated. Modern appliances, remote control A/C units and quality finishes make for a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Click for Details and Photos